Work with Us
Kurin is a fast moving, privately held, start-up enterprise led by serial entrepreneurs with enviable track records in medical device innovation. The Kurin team believes healthcare quality improvement is not only possible; it can be done with smart, simple innovations.
- We target problems that are accepted as inevitable by-products of patient care.
- We support caregivers in achieving a higher standard of care without additional burden.
- We engineer zero-cost solutions that financially reward hospitals for compliance.
- We make a difference.
Who we are looking for:
Kurin is recruiting results-oriented professionals with a track record of success. Our candidates are those who exhibit a high level of independence and embrace the concept of accountability, believing they will drive results that will impact their earnings. Our culture is one in which everyone pulls their weight for the good of the team. This is not a company for those who prefer to be anonymous.
We expect candidates to have a minimum of 5 years in the medical device industry, with at least two years in a start-up or early stage company. Travel is likely to be extensive and working in the hospitals requires occasional periods of around-the-clock work.
If you believe you are a match for our culture and qualify for one of the positions listed below, send your resume to email@example.com for consideration.
(Click on the position title to view.)
Clinical Specialist Consultant
The Clinical Specialist Consultant will work under the supervision of the Clinical Outcomes Team on a contract basis. In this role you will provide educational and sales support in the implementation of the Kurin product portfolio, and blood culture collection best practices.
Job duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Providing product and disease state education to clinicians (RNs, Phlebotomists, EMTs, MDs) in acute care settings
- Support sales activities through clinical audits, inventory tracking, product stocking support, product compliance follow up, etc.
- Minimum credentials required for the Clinical Specialist Consultant position are RN or CLS.
- Work history of at least one year in an acute care hospital setting, emergency department or critical care experience is preferred
- Experience in clinical education and/or training
Prospective hire needs to know:
- This position will require the team member to travel both locally and nationally
- This position is a contract position with no weekend or holiday obligations, and no minimum hour obligation
- Kurin does not provide any guaranteed minimum hours
ML-023 Rev A